Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Boys Visited Santa Clause


On Thursday night we took the boys to the Galleria Mall where they got to see Santa Clause. Lucas was so cute to watch him see Santa Clause for the first time. Joe & I had a bet if he was going to be too scared and not want to sit on his lap. I won!!! I know my son too well. He was scared but he still sat on his lap. As you can tell from the picture he was so amazed with everything that was going on that we couldn't get a smile out of him. Caleb did very well the entire time. He slept the entire time we waited, which was an hour, and then I got him up once we got to Santa. I put Caleb on Santa's lap and he did amazing. A couple of the shots we got him smiling but Lucas wasn't so we didn't purchase that picture. I am so glad we took the boys to see Santa. It was so much fun watching Lucas see him for the first time!!!

No comments: