Friday, August 14, 2009

My Cousin Jared's Wedding


My Cousin Jared got Married on August 1st, 2009. It was a beautiful wedding. The wedding was at my aunt & uncle's house (his parents house) in Georgetown. It was a real quick ceremony followed by a fun reception. My Cousin Heather and her son was hilarious on the dance floor. It was such a great time catching up with family. Joe & I spent the evening together without having to chase around a toddler. There were "no kids" allowed so we got a babysitter for Lucas and decided that we will do that for all weddings we go to in the future. Then you are able to enjoy the time together.Joe & I waiting for the ceremony to start

Kim, Michael, Amy, Mom & Dad at the ceremony


Uncle Jim & Aunt Judy

Cousin Brian and Aunt Barbara

Aunt Kathy & Uncle Tom walking down to be seated

Jared waiting for His Bride to walk down the Aisle

Danielle being walked down the aisle by her two Dads

Jared & Danielle saying their vows

Mr. & Mrs. Jared Jacques




All of us at the reception

The family did a great job on turning their backyard into a beautiful wedding spot. They had lights on all the trees. They built in a dance floor, had a bar and it end up being a really nice event.

Jared & Danielle's first Dance

Me at 31 weeks pregnant.

Joe & I at the wedding

The beautiful wedding cake. They did a great job with the cake.

No comments: