Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lucas' 2nd Birthday Pictures AND Pregnancy Pictures

Our family went to JC Penney's for Lucas' 2nd Birthday pictures AND my Pregnancy pictures. Lucas did such a great job and was such a character. We loved so many pictures it was hard to choose. I love watching him grow, he is such a delight!!! I can't believe he is already TWO, time flies by so fast.
We liked this family shot because it describes Lucas perfectly. He did this pose all on his own and the photographer just went with it. I really liked how it turned out.
I am so glad that I did pregnancy shots with this pregnancy. I didn't do them with Lucas and wished I had afterwards. This is me at 33 weeks.


Lucas Loves Kissing Baby Brother

1 comment:

Christian and Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures of you and your family, michelle! They captured some great moments! Can't believe Lucas is already 2... Not long now til your new one is here :)