Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinners

This year we had two Thanksgiving Dinners. The first one was at my grandparents house on Thanksgiving Day and the second one was at my parents house the day after Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving. My grandmother was able to attend both Thanksgiving Dinners. It was so wonderful to spend time with her outside the nursing home. My grandpa was very excited to have her home as well. My aunt was telling us how he waited patiently for her to arrive. Then when they brought her in he showed her around and explained to her everything they did to prepare for Thanksgiving Dinner. When they came to pick my grandma up to take her back to the nursing home my grandpa got teary eyed. It was the cutest thing ever. At my parents house on Friday we also celebrated my Dad's Birthday. His birthday was on Nov. 21st but my mom & dad were on vacation and we weren't able to celebrate it yet. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving hanging out with everyone.




















No comments: