Monday, June 29, 2009

Jet Skiing At Folsom Lake

On Saturday we went out to the lake on one of our friends boat,
Brad & Salina. They also invited some friends who brought out
2 Jet Skies. We all enjoyed ourselves hanging out, eating, riding the jet skies
swimming in the lake. It was so much fun we will
have to do it again.
A close up of the Norman Family on the Jet Ski.
We had a blast.
Here is all of us riding the jet ski. Lucas in Front, then Joe and me holding
all of us from the back.

Joe and Lucas riding the Jet Ski. Lucas was a little scared at first but
then he had so much fun.

I was finally able to convince Joe to let me ride the Jet Ski even being 6 months pregnant.
It was so much fun.
I am so glad I was able to go out.
This is me at 26 weeks pregnant on the boat.




After a full day of boating and Jet Skiing Lucas was exhausted
and couldn't stay awake any longer. As soon as he woke up from his nap
at home he wanted to go out on the boat again.

1 comment:

Stevie said...

You are SOOO CUTE in your swim suit!!! I love it!!!