Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve at Aunt Geri & Uncle Steve's

Every year on Christmas Eve we go over to my Aunt Geri & Uncle Steve's house in Granite Bay. This is when we get together with the Jacques' side. All of my Dad's brother & sisters are there and we always do a huge Gift Exchange. Everyone is required to bring a nice $10 gift and then the game begins. We always have a lot of fun and it is always a big fiasco. I got a box of pre-made cards (which I always use and love). Lucas had fun running around the house and playing in the soda container that had tons of ice. Mommy with Lucas
Norman Family

Aunti Barbara & Lucas
Aunti Amy & Lucas
This is my uncle Steve trying to take a picture of us-
Great picture HUH

This is the picture he was trying to take- looks much better!!!
Amy, cousin Michaela & Michelle
Lucas- he loved this shirt!!! The start lights up everytime he pushed it







No comments: