Monday, December 29, 2008

Parasailing In Mexico

Towards the end of our stay in Mexico I decided to go Parasailing. I am so glad that I did because it was the best experience ever. I was so relaxed and enjoyed every minute of it. I would suggest for anyone to do it. This is Me taking off from the boat
I had to go with another person because they needed more weight for it to work. Joe didn't want to go because he had already done it before plus he needed to stay on the beach with Lucas.
This is us about 100ft in the air.



We were just talking and taking in all the beautiful scenery
This is us coming down
This is us landing on the boa

As you can tell, I truly enjoyed myself

We had to take a jetski out to the boat, this is us going back to shore


Scenery Pictures
Pictures of Playa De Carmen

















1 comment:

Stevie said...

man, you did good updating!!! I just spent like 10 mins catching up on your life! Thanks =)